Temperamental Dressing

If you know me, you know that I don’t really have a temper or get angry too often. I’m talking weather here!

Happy first day of Fall, everyone! It is officially time to start transitioning your closet, unburying those boots, and packing on those layers.

If you live in New England, you know that the season can completely change within a twelve hour period. For example, the forecast for today said a high of 86 and a low of 50… HELLO PEOPLE- that is almost a 40 degree difference!

I have been layering for the past week now and always have some sort of jacket or sweater with me to combat those temperamental office temperatures as well. With a commute of at least two hours a day and a nine hours in the office, it is a basic need to be able to pull off and on different layers during the day.

Check below to see my first day in boots this week in celebration of the fall weather-

img_1104

Where to Buy:

Hinge Utility Jacket (Similar)// Fringe Sweater Tank // High Rise Skinny Jeans (Similar) // Nine West Heeled Booties (Similar) // Louis Vuitton “Neverfull MM” // Sunglasses

What’s on my wrist?

Alex and Ani Rafaelian Gold Bangles: (Beaded-Similar) (Pineapple) (Capricorn-Similar) (Path of Life) (Eye of Horus-Similar) (Tree of Life) (Quill Feather)

Up Close & Personal:

I just bought this crocheted tank from Madewell (on sale!) and am completely in love. .

This sweater tank is definitely a versatile item since you can wear it for any season. Also, it fits loosely so you can eat a little extra which is super key 😉 Since it has a slightly cropped length, I paired it with my favorite high-waisted skinny jeans from Free People, but it can really go with anything! Also, I added this little gold necklace as an accessory for an option without the jacket. I’m not a huge fan of my arms so I don’t want to bring attention to them. Come on, every girl has something she dislikes like about her body!

Fun fact: You can always find me perusing the sale section of many different stores in search of quality pieces at reasonable prices. I buy 90% of my clothes on sale and the other 10% I leave for special occasions or special items that I know will never be discounted.

Tiny Tassel Necklace: J.Crew (similar)

4 Replies to “Temperamental Dressing”

  1. Skype has opened up its internet-structured customer beta towards the
    world, after launching it largely from the U.S. and U.K. previous this calendar month.
    Skype for Online also now can handle Linux and Chromebook for immediate text messaging
    conversation (no voice and video however, these demand a plug-in installation).

    The expansion of your beta provides support for a longer list of different languages to help reinforce that
    worldwide functionality

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s