Whether it’s for your polyanna, bestie, sister, daughter, mother, or girlfriend, trendy girls everywhere will love all of these holiday-inspired gifts. You, your favorite girl, and your wallet will be happy. What’s better than that?
When shopping for the women in my life, I make sure to hit three major gifting categories; things that are soft and comforting, things that taste or smell nice, and things that are personal and unique to show that person that I have been paying attention to them.
Click the links below the items to find out more details and purchase them! Everything can be found at three of my favorite gifting stores Nordstrom, J.Crew, or Madewell and can be purchased for less than $50!
- Philosophy Bath Set– Great for females of all ages. Includes lotion, shampoo/shower gel, and a lipgloss. The holiday scents are delicious and the package will encourage relaxation for the busy girl with the stressful job.
- Initial Plush Throw Blanket– Who doesn’t love a blanket? Choose between a wide range of letters to personalize the soft plush blanket. The white and black color palette makes the blanket extremely versatile for any type of furniture in every room of the house! Besides being great to look at, it can also be used it while curled up on the couch watching movies on a chilly night or during a snow day.
- Sherpa Eyemask– Do you know someone who has trouble sleeping? Ding ding, I’m your girl! I am the lightest sleeper and wake up when I hear the slightest noise or see the smallest beam of light coming in from my windows. This eyemask is super soft and even comes with its own carrying case!
- Holiday Socks– An absolute must. Every Christmas I stick some fluffy or holiday printed socks in my mom’s stocking. Everyone needs a fun pair of socks! Plus they always seem to go missing. This three pack of socks are holiday related while still being completely wearable. Since there are three pairs, you don’t have to spend time deciding on your favorite print either!
- Monogram Small Leather Pouch– A monogrammed item is the perfect personalized gift. Who doesn’t love leather? Everyone can use an extra place to stick some cash, cards, and change. The 3-letter monogram makes this pouch much more interesting and focused on the person who is using it.
- Paris Graphic T-Shirt– Graphic tees are all the rage. Whether its your favorite quote, food, band, or place. Ever since I studied in Paris, I love getting items that remind me of all of the wonderful things I experienced in that short amount of time. Is Paris not the right place? No worries, J.Crew offers other cities as well!
- Faux Fur Pom Pom Beanie– A winter staple. Everyone needs a hat in the cold. Big puff balls are also making their appearances on handbags and hats alike. This beanie is the perfect combination of knit and fur while also being animal-friendly!
- Colored Lens Sunglasses– Some people are extremely particular about where they get their sunglasses because of how the shape of the frame will compliment the shapes of their faces. Madewell has a great selection of sunglasses that fit every face. The sunnies have the feel of designer without the price. the Pops of color are here to stay- why not choose a colored lens? Plus, these bad boys are on sale! Use your student or teacher discount to get even more off too!
- Striped Pocket Umbrella– Another great gift idea is to buy something that the person you are shopping for needs but doesn’t feel like buying for themselves. I’m pretty sure I break an umbrella every single time it storms. The pocket umbrellas are great since they can be kept in the car or even a handbag. Plus, who doesn’t love a great print or design? I always purchase the cheapest ones which is probably why they always break. Gifts that make sense, but aren’t always thought of are definitely appreciated!
- Voluspa 4 Candle Set– As a candle enthusiast, I focus on the best scents with the longest burn times. Voluspa candles can make my whole apartment smell amazing by only lighting one candle. While they are a bit more expensive than generic candles, in my opinion they are even better than Yankee. Also, this set comes with four! Did I mention they also float in the bath tub? Talk about the perfect gift.
- Crystal Drop Earrings– I have these in the clear crystal color and absolutely love them. They go with just about everything and have only a slight drop. The size of the crystal is larger than a stud earring, but still wearable without appearing to gaudy. Want a little color? They also come in a light pink or light olive.
- Metallic Italian Leather Passport Holder– For the girl on the go! Whether traveling for work or pleasure, a passport holder is vital for everyone who owns a passport. This gem is metallic, made of genuine leather, and a great color to make it go with every stylish girl’s personal preferences. It is also extremely affordable and appears more expensive than it actually is, which is always a great bonus when purchasing gifts.
I hope you enjoyed this gifting guide! I will also be posting another gifting guide hinting at what the man in your life is really looking for this holiday season. Check back next week before Black Friday so you can get all of your shopping done in a flash!